Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Light Roast, Caffeine Free, Chocolate Mint, 11 oz (312 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Non Acidic
- No Caf
- 75% Organic
- Coolness of Green Peppermint Accents Rich Cocoa, Sweetness from Dates & Figs
- All-Purpose Grind
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Kosher Parve
Healthy Pleasures with Teeccino
Now you can enjoy a steaming cup of deliciously rich, deep-roasted, fresh brewed flavor that delivers all the satisfaction without the caffeine and acidity of coffee! Teeccino (tea CHEE no) is a nutritious blend of Mediterranean herbs, grains, fruits, and nuts that are roasted and ground to brew and taste like coffee.
Every cup offers you many health benefits:
- Naturally caffeine-free - no processing or chemical residues
- Non acidic - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Inulin-naturally from chicory root, supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, elimination and intestinal health
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- Blend with coffee to reduce caffeine & acidity. Make your own natural & healthy "decaf".
- Drink "coffee" all day long. Enjoy Teeccino in the afternoon and evenings for an energy pick-me-up.
- Make delicious dessert beverages that won't interfere with sleep. Enhance with a liqueur for gourmet pleasure!
- Create delicious & nutritious drink for kids without sugar or stimulants.
Brew and serve just like coffee!
Adjust brewing strength and add milk, non-dairy milk, & sweetener or drink black according to personal preference.
Drip Coffee Maker
Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
Permanent filters work best and save trees!
Add 1-2 Tbsp to '3-cup' pots, 3-4 Tbsp to '8-cup' pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
Use double porta-filter and 1-2 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
Chill brewed Teeccino. Teeccino can last days when refrigerated! Or, make a strong brew by using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice. Add cold milk or nondairy milk and sweeten to taste.
Kick the caffeine habit in 2 weeks!
Begin brewing 3/4 coffee to 1/4 Teeccino. Gradually decrease coffee and increase Teeccino until you are caffeine-free!
Organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, organic figs, almonds, natural chocolate flavor, cocoa powder, peppermint leaves, peppermint oil.
Independent laboratory tests cannot detect gluten at 5 ppm in brewed Teeccino when using a paper filter or Tee-bag.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp makes 10 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 31|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily value not established.
Absolutely Nummy. Not only good for you but taste like a Dessert Coffee. Also found that for some reason it helps me from getting constipated.
I mix it 50/50 with regular coffee. Lower caffeine and it tastes great.
Posted by 4920357239765522573 on Nov 07, 2014
Lovely alternative to caffeine. I have found the mint aroma will clear a stuffy nose as you drink!
Posted by 4662020021613151678 on Aug 09, 2014
Excellent taste. Easy to make.
Lovely minty taste
Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Mar 30, 2014
I don't like to drink coffee and chose this Teeccino brand. It was delicious. I couldn't tell the difference. I also bought the Teeccino chocolate flavour, but was disappointed. This one is by far tastier. Loved the minty taste and like coffee too. It's also good black or with soybean milk (Milk alternative) as we are vegans. Good drink.
Great alternative to coffee
Posted by 5657163877419042514 on Mar 27, 2014
Although it doesn't taste exactly like coffee (hence 4 stars, not 5), I must say that I like the flavor. While I do drink regular coffee in the morning, the fact that Teeccino has neither caffeine nor the acids of regular coffee makes this is a nice alternative drink for the evening.
Love the minty flavour
Posted by 5731560042968076014 on Nov 05, 2013
We love Teeccino at our home. Chocolate mint is not our favourite flavour of teeccino, but it is still awesome. I love the peppermint flavour, the chocolate flavour is very subtle, but there is a range of fruity flavour coming through this blend.