Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, Vanilla Nut, 11 oz (312 g)
By Teeccino146 Reviews
0.89 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Product Code: TEE-80010
- UPC Code: 795239800100
- Package Quantity: 11 oz (312 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.5 x 5 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Non Acidic
- No Caf
- 75% Organic
- Creamy Vanilla Accented by Golden Roasted Almonds, Dates & Figs
- All-Purpose Grind
- Kosher Parve
- Certified Organic QAI
Healthy Pleasures With Teeccino
Now you can enjoy a steaming cup of deliciously rich, deep-roasted, fresh brewed flavor that delivers all the satisfaction without the caffeine and acidity of coffee! Teeccino (tea CHEE no) is a nutritious blend of Mediterranean herbs, grains, fruits, and nuts that are roasted and ground to brew and taste like coffee.
Every cup offers you many health benefits:
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues
- Non acidic - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Inulin- naturally from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, elimination, and intestinal health
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- Blend with coffee to reduce caffeine & acidity. Make your own natural & healthy decaf.
- Drink "coffee" all day long. Enjoy Teeccino in the afternoon and evenings for an energy pick-me-up.
- Made delicious dessert beverages that won't interfere with sleep. Enhance with a liqueur for gourmet pleasure!
- Create delicious & nutritious drinks for kids without sugar or stimulants.
Brew And Serve Just Like Coffee!
Adjust brewing strength and add milk, non-dairy milk, & sweetener or drink black according to personal preference.
Drip Coffee Maker
Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz. water.
Permanent filters work best and save trees!
Add 1-2 Tbsp to '3-cup' pots, 3-4 Tbsp to '8-cup' pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
Use double porta-filter and 1-2 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
Chill brewed Teeccino. Teeccino can last day when refrigerated! Or, make a strong brew over ice. Add cold milk or nondairy milk and sweeten to taste.
Kick The Caffeine Habit In 2 Weeks!
Begin brewing 3/4 coffee to 1/4 Teeccino. Gradually decrease coffee and increase Teeccino until you are caffeine-free!
Organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, organic figs, natural vanilla extract, natural nut flavor.
Independent laboratory tests cannot detect gluten at 5 ppm in brewed Teeccino when using a paper filter or Tee-bag.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp makes 10 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 31|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
A serious digestive reflux problem for the past seven years has made it impossible for me to enjoy any of the beverages the rest of you take for granted. No coffee, tea, sodas, and most juices. Even decaf drinks still have some residual caffeine. Carbonation and/or citric acid additive rule out most other drinks including almost all store-bought juices. Along came delicious Teeccino and turned my boring life around. Saw my PCP yesterday and made him a present of a full bag. Maybe he'll like its delicious flavor and aroma, and help some other patient find Shangri-La. The inventor of this wonderful beverage can be justly proud!
Was a 10 cup a day coffee drinker and stopped 2 years ago. Missed it a bit, so tried this and it is great. Love the vanilla nut flavor coffee flavor.