Teeccino, Organic Herbal Coffee, French Roast, Caffeine Free, 10 Tee Bags, 2.12 oz (60 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Non Acidic
- USDA Organic
- Deep Coffee Notes from Ramon Seeds
- Dark Roast
- Certified Organic by QAI
America's #1 Coffee Alternative
Now you can enjoy a steaming cup of deliciously rich, deep-roasted, fresh brewed flavor that delivers all the satisfaction without the caffeine and acidity of coffee! Teeccino (tea CHEE no) is a nutritious blend of herbs, grains, fruits and ramon seeds, a nutrient-rich food of the Maya civilization, that are roasted & ground to brew and taste like coffee.
Every cup offers you many health benefits:
- Naturally caffeine free
- Non acidic — helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants: Carob, dandelion, & ramon seeds
- Natural energy boost — from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Inulin — naturally from chicory root, supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, elimination, and intestinal health
Teeccino Tee-Bags Make Brewing Easy Anywhere!
- Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped
- 3 times more product than regular tea bags: 6 g Tee-bags for a full-bodied flavor
- Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beverages
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- For an energy pick-up and low-calorie snack
- Delicious dessert beverages
- Nutritious drink for kids too!
Directions: Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 Tee-bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.
Organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon seeds, natural coffee flavor.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.
Independent laboratory tests cannot detect gluten in brewed Teeccino when using a paper filter or Tee-bag.
|Serving Size: 1 bag makes 8 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Best herbal coffee. Really enjoy it. One bag makes two mugs. Bit of sugar and KoKo instead of milk.
I love this one dark and rich it is the most like coffee I love the smell and the taste :-) Teeccino is the best herbal coffee ever! Individually wrapped very convenient to take anywhere
Posted by 4878543591055585858 on May 02, 2016
This taste like if you took a teaspoon of coffee and a cup of water, mixed it up, and called it a beverage. I've drank two packages of it, and after each of them I got so incredibly tired and sleepy. It's bizarre and I'm not even sure this is vegan. FYI
Light and tasty
Posted by 4885235837126484637 on Apr 04, 2016
Of all the flavors I've purchased, this is the one that is the lightest. Very nice flavor, with no bitterness.
Could not drink it
Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Feb 24, 2016
Hmmm. It appears other people like it. I really could not drink it. Tried it plain, with milk, then added sugar. Threw it out. Packaging is nice though!
Mimic like a coffee
Posted by 5452397144960549529 on Dec 15, 2015
Taste slighty bland compared to coffee but still worth to drink as it is made to be more of a healthier coffee. Like the previous reviewer commented, one teebag can make 2 big cups :)