- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Acid Free
- No Caf
- USDA Organic
- Deep Coffee Notes From Ramon Seeds
- Kosher Parve
The Herbal Tea That Tastes Like Coffee!
Whether you're a tea or coffee drinker, you'll love Teecino's satisfying, robust flavor that fans describe as smoother, richer, and creamier than coffee. The secret? French chicory, the roasted root often added to coffee, blended with barley, Italy's favorite caffeine-free roasted brew, and Spanish carob, famed for its chocolaty flavor. Enriched with ramon seeds, a traditional Mayan roasted beverage, Teeccino makes a delicious cup of tea...or is it coffee? We'll let you decide!
- 100% naturally caffeine-free
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients, not stimulants
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Heart-healthy potassium - for optimal performance
- Soluble fiber - inulin in chicory root, supports beneficial intestinal flora that improve digestion and elimination
Taste like coffee, steeps like tea
- Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped
- 3 times more product than regular tea bag: 6 g tee-bags for a full-bodied flavor
- Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beverages
Enjoy teecino many ways
- Hot or iced
- Low calorie dessert beverage
- Energizing smoothie base
- Nutritious drink for kids too!
Before tearing, shake envelope at top. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk, and sweetener as you prefer.
Iced Teecino: Steep 2 Tee-bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.
Organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon seeds, natural coffee flavor.
Processed on machinery that also processes almonds.
About gluten: Independent laboratory tests can not detect gluten in brewed teeccino when using a paper filter or tee-bag. For certified gluten-free herbal teas, drink teeccino dandelion flavors.
|Serving Size: 1 bag makes 8 fl oz.|
|Serving Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
**Daily value not established.
Best herbal coffee. Really enjoy it. One bag makes two mugs. Bit of sugar and KoKo instead of milk.
Posted by 5447675472271101325 on Nov 30, 2016
Great with vanilla soy milk, so great that it's non-acidic.
Great herbal tea
Posted by 4983154840108101639 on Nov 22, 2016
I love this product...great flavor
a strong tasting coffee substitute
Posted by Reviewer2786504 on Nov 04, 2016
taste was to strong-bitter to my liking but nevertheless it is a alternative to drinking real coffee
Thank you !
Posted by 4828270428971381795 on Oct 08, 2016
I missed drinking my morning coffee until someone gave me my first box of this great tasting coffee. Tastes wonderful hot and over ice! I am a forever customer !!
Posted by 4878543591055585858 on May 02, 2016
This taste like if you took a teaspoon of coffee and a cup of water, mixed it up, and called it a beverage. I've drank two packages of it, and after each of them I got so incredibly tired and sleepy. It's bizarre and I'm not even sure this is vegan. FYI