Teeccino, Organic Maya Herbal Coffee, Dark Roast, Caffeine Free, Chocolate, 11 oz (312 g)
By Teeccino8 Reviews
0.89 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Product Code: TEE-80130
- UPC Code: 795239801305
- Package Quantity: 11 oz (312 g)
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 3.6 x 6.7 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- USDA Organic
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Non Acidic
- No CAF
- Velvety Chocolate with a Hint of Heat from Chiles
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Kosher Parve
Healthy Pleasures with Teeccino
Now you can enjoy a steaming cup of deliciously rich, deep-roasted, fresh brewed flavor that delivers all the satisfaction without the caffeine and acidity of coffee! Teeccino (tea CHEE no) is a nutritious blend of herbs, grains, fruits and ramon seeds, a nutrient-rich food of the Maya civilization, that are roasted & ground to brew and taste like coffee.
Every cup offers you many health benefits:
- Naturally caffeine-free- no processing or chemical residues
- Non acidic-helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost- from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Inulin-naturally from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, elimination, and intestinal health
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- Blend with coffee to reduce caffeine & acidity. Make your own natural "decaf".
- Drink "coffee" all day long. Enjoy Teeccino in the afternoon and evenings for an energy pick-up.
- Make delicious dessert beverages that won't interfere with sleep. Enhance with a liqueur for gourmet pleasure!
- Create delicious & nutritious drinks for kids without sugar or stimulants.
Brew and Serve Just Like Coffee!
Adjust brewing strength and add milk, non-dairy milk, & sweetener or drink black according to personal reference.
Drip Coffee Maker
Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
Permanent filters work best and save trees!
Add 1-2 Tbsp to '3-cup' pots, 3-4 Tbsp to '8-cup' pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
Use double porta-filter and 1-2 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
Chilled brewed Teeccino. Teeccino can last days when refrigerated! Or, make a strong brew by using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice. Add cold milk or non-dairy milk and sweeten to taste.
Kick The Caffeine Habit In 2 Weeks!
Begin brewing 3/4 coffee to ¼ Teecino Gradually decrease coffee and increase Teecino until you are caffeine-free!
Organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon seeds, natural chocolate flavor, organic cocoa, organic chile flakes.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.
Independent laboratory tests cannot detect gluten at 5 ppm in brewed Teeccino when using a paper filter or Tee-bag.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp makes 10 fl oz.|
|Serving Per Container: 31|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I am a 2 cappuccinos a day drinker. But at the same time I enjoy a cup of tea more. Either ways I don't mind a caffeine hit. When I bought this coffee I was looking for flavoured coffee and didn't realise till later that this was Herbal decaf coffee. Haha they are so good. This is now my coffee of choice. One item I will keep reordering. For me it even has the effect of real coffee- where you drink it black and it kinda curbs your appepetite too!
I remember that smell from my childhood, but this one is stronger. First I have tried to make a cup of "instant" coffee with this and it was not the best drink one could hope for (the herb particles on the bottom are not quite pleasing). But then I put it in my old Italian coffee maker and it spat out a decent cup of "coffee". With a pinch of coconut oil and half a teaspoon of honey, we are back in the game with no caffeine whatsoever. I highly recommend this divine drink as a healthy coffee substitute. I was 3 to 5 (sometimes even more) cups of coffee a day junkie and I feel pretty confident, I won't miss it with this one on my kitchen shelf instead.