Teeccino, Organic French Roast, Dark Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Chicory Herbal 'Coffee'
- Caffeine Free
- Acid Free
- Better than Decaf, it's Nocaf!
- Intense, Deep 'Coffee' Notes from Roasted Ramon Seeds
- USDA Organic
- All Purpose Grind
- Certified Organic by QAI
There's no milk in soy milk and no coffee in herbal coffee!
Enjoy Teeccino's deliciously rich, deep-roasted flavor that delivers all the satisfaction without the caffeine and acidly of coffee! Discover why Teeccino fans describe it as smoother, richer, and creamier than coffee. The secret? French chicory, the roasted root often added to coffee, blended with barley, Italy's favorite caffeine-free roasted brew, and Spanish carob, famed for its chocolaty flavor. Enriched with ramón seeds, a traditional Mayan roasted beverage, a cup of Teeccino brims with many health benefits:
- 100% naturally caffeine free—better than decaf
- Acid Free—helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost—from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium—for optimal performance and hydration
- Soluble fiber—inulin in chicory root supports beneficial intestinal flora that improves digestion and elimination.
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- Blend with coffee to reduce caffeine & acidity.
- For an energy pick-up and low calorie snack.
- Delicious dessert beverages that won't interfere with sleep.
- Nutritious drink for kids too!
Beyond Fair Trade: Creating New Trade!
Most of Teeccino's ingredients are grown in Europe and the USA. We pioneer new trade for organic chicory with smallholder farmers in India and for wild harvested ramón seeds with rainforest villagers in Central America. These ingredients create economic opportunities where income is scarce. By drinking Teeccino, you join us in supporting families devoted to organic, fair trade values in both developed and emerging countries.
Brew and Serve Just Like Coffee!
Adjust brewing strength and add milk, non-dairy milk, & sweetener or drink black according to personal preference.
Drip Coffee Maker
Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
Permanent filters work best and save trees!
Add 1-2 Tbsp to '3-cup' pots, 3-4 Tbsp to '8-cup' pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
Use double porta-filter and 1-2 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
Chill brewed Teeccino. Teeccino can last days when refrigerated! Or, make a strong brew by using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice. Add cold milk or nondairy milk and sweeten to taste.
Kick the Caffeine Habit in 2 Weeks!
Begin brewing 3/4 coffee to 1/4 Teeccino. Gradually decrease coffee and increase Teeccino until you are caffeine-free!
Organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, natural coffee flavor.
Processed on machinery that also processes flavor.
About Gluten: Independent laboratory tests cannot detect gluten in brewed Teeccino when using a paper filter or Tee-bag. For certified gluten-free herbal coffees, drink Teeccino Dandelion flavors.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp makes 10 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container: 31|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
**Daily value not established