Testmedica, Home Tests, One Step Home Scan, Diabetes Health Screen, Two Tests
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Because Good Health Begins at Home
Glucose is not normally found in the urine; however, very small amounts may be found after the ingestion of large amounts of sweets. In most cases, any glucose found in a random urine sample should be investigated. Glucose in the urine is a warning signal for diabetes. There is also a serious condition, known as Low Renal Threshold, in which the kidneys allow glucose to be excreted. Any amount of glucose detected in the urine should be reported to your doctor or health care provider.
How to use the TestMedica Health Screen
- Dip reagent end of strip in FRESH, well mixed urine and remove immediately. (Or, wet reagent area by passing through urine stream.)
- While removing, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.
- Compare the test area with the color chart at the time specified (30 seconds).
Tests and test results are for informational purposes only and are not intended to monitor, treat or diagnose any disease. These urine reagent strips are not diagnostic tools but are used to detect levels of specific parameters. The detection of these parameters in the urine, and the levels thereof may indicative of an abnormality or infection. ALWAYS rely upon your doctor or health care professional to detect, diagnose and treat any infection or abnormality. If results are unexpected, contact your health care provider.
- For In Vitro diagnostic use only. (Not for internal use).
- Do not reuse the test strip.
- If you get unexpected results, check with your doctor.
Store in cool, dry place.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I looked forward to receiving my test in the mail. I like having the opportunity to know about myself. This is a practical product that helped to do just that. I like that there are a range of test results, instead of a simple yes or no type of response. I tested negative, but is would have made a difference to me to know how serious my sugar level was as a problem. This way, I could speak with a little more authority when working with a medical professional. Since the product inexpensive it's worth it to check yourself out.