Testmedica, Home Tests, UTI Health Screen, Five Tests
- One Step Home Scan /li>
- Because Good Health Begins at Home
This test checks for nitrate in the urine, which usually indicates a urinary tract infection (UTI). UTIs are caused by bacteria that invade the urinary system and multiply, leading to an infection. Women are affected more than men, although men and children can get UTIs.
How to use the Test Medica Health Screen
- Dip reagent end of strip in Fresh, well mixed urine and remove immediately. (Or, wet reagent area by passing through urine stream.)
- While removing, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.
- Compare the test area with the color chart at the time specified (60 seconds).
- For In Vitro diagnostic use only. (Not for internal use.)
- Do not reuse test strip.
- If you get unexpected results, check with your doctor.
Tests and test results are for informational purposes only and are not intended to monitor, treat or diagnose any disease. These urine reagent strips are not diagnostic tools but are used to detect levels of specific parameters. The detection of these parameters in the urine, and the levels thereof may be indicative of an abnormality or infection. Always rely upon your doctor or health care professional to detect, diagnose and treat any infection or abnormality. If results are unexpected, contact your health care provider.