Thayers, Dry Mouth Lozenges, Natural Citrus Flavor, 100 Saliva Stimulator Tablets
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Sugar Free
- Since 1847
- Natural Remedies
- With Slippery Elm & Apple Pectin
- With Calcium
- Sodium Free
- Preservative Free
- Sugar Free
- All Vegetable
- Diabetic Safe
- Gluten Free
- Contains no Animal Products
About Dry Mouths
Our mouths are lined with sensitive mucous membranes which are moistened by salivary gland secretions. Their ability to secrete is often impaired by medications, Sjogren's Syndrome, radiation therapy, or aging. This is called Xerostomia. Our saliva stimulating lozenges provide temporary relief using natural ingredients, but no sugar or sodium.
Take one tablet at a time and repeat every two hours as needed.
Sorbitol (found in cherries, berries, pears and plums), USP elm bark, USP apple pectin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), natural lemonade flavor, citric acid, potassium chloride, stearic acid and calcium stearate.
For adults and children 3 years of age and older. If condition persists, consult a physician.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I couldn't get past the first one to know if they worked or not....the taste was horrible....