Thayers, Witch Hazel, Medicated, Topical Pain Reliever, 12 fl oz (355 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Since 1847
- Natural Remedies
- Aloe Vera Formula
- Cruelty Free
Uses: For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, scrapes, insect bites, or minor skin irritations.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Camphor 0.1%||External Analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe vera extract (certified organic), calendula extract, citric acid, clove oil, denatured grain alcohol (20% v/v), eucalyptol, glycerin (vegetable), grapefruit seed extract, peppermint oil, purified water, hamamelis virginiana extract (made from certified organic witch hazel)|
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last longer than 7 days or clear up and reoccur within a few days.
When using this product
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) away from direct sunlight.
i had a lot of expectation for this product but it was not that perfect to me. because it is not usual toner. i have to apply this on certain spot like acne, itching spot..whatever. and i really should be careful not to apply this near my eyes. this is for a skin problem like acne rather than a toner... oh, and the color is not transparent either. it's yellowish.
Excellent product. I always use after my shave...I will purchase again. Thanks a lot IHerb Team!!!
Posted by 5525666359237699265 on May 22, 2016
THis Witch hazel seems to be the best out there for me. Keep going back to it. Great product. Best of the Thayers withc hazels
Posted by livingwell on May 18, 2016
Wonderful all on it's own. Keeps my breakouts and injuries clean and reduces pain.
This stuff is the best!
Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Apr 05, 2015
I use this as a facial toner and on any skin irritation. The camphor helps to soothe the irritation and keeps my skin refreshed.
Posted by 5733922701402090628 on Nov 26, 2014
I use it like post shaving and it's amazing.