- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Since 1847
- Approved By Seth Riggs Speech level Singing.Com
- Natural Remedies
- Nature's Cherry Demulcent
For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
Adults and children 3 years of age or older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 3 years of age: Consults a dentist or doctor.
Sodium free · Preservative free · All vegetable · Gluten free
Contains no animal products
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore throat is severe
- Sore throat persist for more than 2 days
- Sore throat is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, or vomiting.
See your dentist or doctor if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Active Ingredient (per lozenge)||Purpose|
|Elm Bark, 150 mg||Oral demulcent|
|Dextrose, magnesium stearate, natural cherry flavor, sucrose, vegetable stearine (as a binder).|
Did not do anything for me
Posted by 5689269827026119960 on Nov 30, 2016
Sorry. Had no effect on how my voice sounded or how my throats felt. Other products were much better. Waste of money for me
Posted by 4951833795939813221 on Oct 13, 2016
Taste good and I can give it to my little sister and relief her throat so she can had a peaceful sleeping
Posted by alvinlky on Jul 09, 2014
It helps to soothe and relieve the soreness in my throat.
Changed the recipe?
Posted by Reviewer1426655 on Apr 03, 2014
I've always loved these lozenges, but the cherry flavor I just received tastes like cardboard has been added to it. Pretty much revolting. I won't be buying them again.