Thayers, Slippery Elm Lozenges, Sugar-Free, Natural Cherry Flavor, 100 Throat Lozenges
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
- Product Code: THA-06593
- UPC Code: 041507065932
- Package Quantity: 100 Throat Lozenges
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 3.9 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Since 1847
- Natural Remedies
- Nature's Cherry Demulcent
For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
- Adults and children 3 years of age or older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore throat is severe
- Sore throat persist for more than 2 days
- Sore throat is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, or vomiting.
See your dentist or doctor if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Active Ingredient||(Per Lozenge)||Purpose|
|Elm Bark||150 mg||Oral demulcent|
Magnesium stearate, natural cherry flavor, sorbitol found in cherries, berries, pears and plums.