Thayers, Slippery Elm Lozenges, Sugar-Free, Natural Cherry Flavor, 100 Throat Lozenges
By Thayers13 Reviews
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: THA-06593
- UPC Code: 041507065932
- Package Quantity: 100 Throat Lozenges
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 3.9 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.12
- Since 1847
- Natural Remedies
- Nature's Cherry Demulcent
For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
- Adults and children 3 years of age or older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore throat is severe
- Sore throat persist for more than 2 days
- Sore throat is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, or vomiting.
See your dentist or doctor if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Active Ingredient||(Per Lozenge)||Purpose|
|Elm Bark||150 mg||Oral demulcent|
Magnesium stearate, natural cherry flavor, sorbitol found in cherries, berries, pears and plums.
iHerb Customer Reviews
As a music/choir director, I highly recommend this product. I have found it quite effective. Other choir members and friends use it too. Most of us won't sing without it.
Unfortunately, these went right into the garbage. Did not like the chalkiness, nor did my son. Could not tolerate. Ugh...