Thayers, Two Trees, Slippery Elm Lozenges, Pure Maple Sugar, 42 Lozenges
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.58|
- Since 1847
- Natural Remedies
- New Size Better Value!
- Nature's Maple Demulcent
Uses: For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
Preservative-free · Menthol-free · Gluten-free · Vegan
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Sore throat is severe
- Sore throat persists for more than 2 days
- Sore throat is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, or vomiting
See your dentist or doctor if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Other Information: Store in a cool, dry place.
Never tested on animals.
|Contains Per Lozenge|
|Active Ingredient (per lozenge)||Purpose|
|Elm Bark, 150 mg||Oral demulcent|
|Inactive Ingredients: Maple sugar, vegetable magnesium stearate.|
Not a candy lozenges
Bonne idée mais mauvais rendu...
Posted by 4856131513696866493 on Mar 14, 2014
J'avoue, ce qui m'a séduire au premier abord c'est sa boîte ^^ hélas, la texture de ces comprimés est désagréable en bouche, et n'a pas de goût (je m'attendais à un petit gout de sirop d'érable...). Cependant je ne l'ai pas testé en cas de maux de gorge pour le moment...
Very good for hiking
Posted by 5643008708202704556 on Oct 11, 2013
These lozenges are fantastic to keep mouth humid durin physical activity
tin is too hard to open
Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 16, 2013
The formula seems good with these lozenges, though I didn't notice any big difference when it came to soothing my throat. The noticeable problem for me will be getting the tin opened quickly enough when I feel a cough coming on. It really seems to get stuck closed and for the force needed to open it sent several lozenges flying up in the air and landing on the floor. The texture is powdery rather than like hard candy so that is something to consider for those having aversions to anything that may seem chalky. The flavor is okay, not too sweet. Will try to find a different container for use in the future.
Posted by theconsumeristhippy on Jul 15, 2013
Apart from the taste which takes some getting used to, great product!