The Jane Carter Solution, Incredible Curls, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Hair Care for Humanity
- 98% Natural Ingredients
- For Adding Definition to Loose Curly, Wavy and Textured Hair
- Eliminates Frizz, Fortifies and Strengthens Your Curls
- Hair Color Safe
- Paraben Free
- Use Them in Good Health
Shea butter, avocado, and jojoba oils make "Incredible Curls" the perfect leave-in conditioning and styling product for your curly or wavy hair. This product adds great emolliency and shine to your hair, while providing the perfect light hold that you are looking for. No frizzies or fly-aways, it is the ideal curl taming solution and it dries soft to the touch. No Crunch.
Directions for styling: Apply to very wet hair. Finger comb Incredible Curls through your hair section by section. As you work it from roots to ends, scrunch your hair to allow your hair to remain in its natural curl pattern. After applying it to your hair, sit under the dryer, blow dry using a diffuser, or let air dry to get desired look.
Purified water, extracts of anthemis nobilis flower (chamomile), symphytum officinale leaf (comfrey), equisetum arvense (horsetail), urtica dioica (nettle), rose marinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf, humulus lupulus (hops), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), glycerin, citric acid, hydroxyethylcellulose, ceteareth 20, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl, glycol, sorbic acid, fragrance.
Not tested on animals.