- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Powder Formula
- Average 60 Day Supply
- Patented • Vegetarian Formulated
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6
- With Natural Whole Foods
- A Food Supplement for All Breeds of Small Dogs
- Commonsense Nutrition Validated by Modern Science
- Formerly Canine Formula
- Quality Guaranteed
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
- Sustained Energy Levels
- Healthy Digestive System
- Soft Tissue, Muscle, Tendon & Ligament Function
This Missing Link Ultimate Small Breed Skin & Coat targets the nutritional gap between what nature provides and what is available in commercial foods. Our proprietary, patented cold-processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious Omega 3 fatty acids.
This unique synergistic blend of the highest quality ingredients combines:
- Balanced Omega 3 and 6 to maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Omega fatty acids help the absorption of fat soluble vitamins which nutritionally support: intercellular health, energy levels, the immune system, and muscle, tendon & ligament function.
- Dietary fiber to promote a health digestive system.
- Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition.
Your dog will love it and you'll love the results! Robert M. Collett D.V.M.
Feeding Instructions: Add the Missing Link to your dog's diet according to its weight. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two.
|Weight of Animal||Amount|
|Up to 10 lbs||1/2 teaspoon|
|11-20 lbs||1 teaspoon|
|21-40 lbs||2 teaspoons|
|"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only"|
|8 oz is approx. a 2-month supply for dogs up to 20 lbs.|
Refrigerate after opening
Ground flaxseed, rice bran, primary dried yeast, cane molasses. sunflower seed, freeze dried beef liver, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried carrot, ground beef bone, dried fish solubles, ground barley grass, dried kelp, freeze dried oyster, zinc methionine complex, lecithin, selenium yeast, niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), garlic, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid and vitamin B12 supplement.
No Preservatives · No Artificial Colorings or Flavors
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 90 days of opening.
Represents minimum levels per tsp = 3 g unless otherwise stated:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Crude Protein (min)||18%|
|Crude Fat (min)||28%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||15%|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (min)||150 mg|
|*Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (min)||370 mg|
|* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|