- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Powder Formula
- Average 60 Day Supply
- The Original
- Veterinarian Formulated
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6 Plus Glucosamine
- A Food Supplement for All Breeds of Adult Horses
- Commonsense Nutrition
- Validated by Modern Science
- Formerly Equine Plus Formula With Joint Support
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Coloring or Flavors
- Quality Guaranteed
The Missing Link Ultimate Equine Hip & Joint targets the nutritional gap between what nature provides and what is available in commercial foods. Our proprietary, patented cold processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious Omega 3 fatty acids.
This unique synergistic blend of the highest quality ingredients combines:
- Glucosamine to support healthy joints and flexibility.
- Omega fatty acids help the absorption of fat soluble vitamins which nutritionally support: intercellular health, energy levels, the immune system, and muscle, tendon and ligament function.
- Nutrients work together to grow strong, tough hooves.
- Dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition.
- Sustained Energy Levels
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Joints and Flexibility
- Strong, Tough Hooves
- Healthy Immune System
- Healthy Digestive System
- Soft Tissue, Muscle, Tendon & Ligament Function
Your horse will love it and you'll love the result!
Robert M. Collett D.V.M.
Feeding Instructions: Add the Missing Link to your horse's diet according to its weight. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two.
Weight of Animal
|Up to 500 lbs.||30 g (1/4 cup)|
|500-1000 lbs. (Avg. Size)||40 g (1/3 cup)|
|Over 1000 lbs.||60 g (1/2 cup)|
|Pregnant or Lactating||80 g (2/3 cup)|
|High Performance Horses||120 g (1 cup)|
5 lbs. is approx. a 2-month supply for an average size horse.
Ground flaxseed, glucosamine hydrochloride, cane molasses, rice bran, primary dried yeast, dehydrated alfalfa meal, ground hulled sunflower seed, dried carrot, dried apple, ground barley grass, zinc methionine complex, lecithin, selenium yeast, dried kelp, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), garlic, yucca schidigera extract, niacin (vitamin B3), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid and vitamin B12 supplement.
"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only."
Store in a cool, dry place.
Refrigerate after opening.
Use within 90 days of opening.
Represents minimum levels per 40 g (1/3 cup) unless otherwise stated:
|Crude Protein (min)||18%|
|Crude Fat (min)||28%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||15%|
|Linoleic Acid (an Omega 6) (min)||2000 mg (2 g) 5%|
|*Linolenic Acid (an Omega 3) (min)||5000 mg (5 g) 12.5%|
|*Glucosamine (min)||2492 mg (2.49 g) 6.2%|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO.|