The Missing Link, Small Animal Formula, Concentrated Supplement, 3.5 oz (99 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Powder Formula
- Average 70 Day Supply for Rabbits
- 90 Days for Medium Size Critters
- The Original
- Veterinarian Formulated
- Ultimate Health & Beauty
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6
- A Food Supplement for All Breeds of Rabbits & Small Mammals
- Commonsense Nutrition Validated by Modern Science
- Quality Guaranteed
- Healthy Skin & Coat
- Healthy Eyes & Ears
- Healthy Teeth & Gums
- Healthy Immune System
- Muscle, Tendon & Ligament Function
- Healthy Digestive System
This unique synergistic blend of highest quality ingredients targets the nutritional gap between what nature provides and what is available in commercial foods.
Your rabbits & critters will love it and you'll love the results!
Refrigerate after opening.
Feeding Instructions: Sprinkle The Missing Link onto your pet's vegetable and fruits, as well as their feeding bowl.
|Size of Pet||Amount / Teaspoons|
|Small (Hamsters, Mice, Rats, Gerbils)||0.4 g (1/8 tsp)|
|Medium (Guinea Pigs)||0.75 g (1/4 tsp)|
|Large (Rabbits, Chinchillas)||1.5 g (1/2 tsp)|
|"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only."|
Ground flaxseed, apple, primary dried yeast, niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid and vitamin B12 supplement.
No preservatives • No artificial coloring or flavors
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 90 days of opening.
|Represents minimum levels per 1/4 tsp. (0.75 g) unless otherwise stated:|
|Crude Protein (min.)||20%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||24%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||25%|
|Linoleic Acid (an Omega 6) (min)||30 mg|
|Linolenic Acid (an Omega 3) (min)||100 mg|