The Missing Link, Ultimate Canine Hip & Joint, Adult Dogs, 1 lb (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Powder Formula
- Average 80 Day Supply
- The Original
- Veterinarian Formulated
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6 Plus Glucosamine
- A Food Supplement for All Breeds of Adult Dogs
- Commonsense Nutrition Validated By Modern Science
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colorings or Flavors
- Quality Guaranteed
- Healthy Skin & Coat
- Healthy Immune System
- Healthy Joints and Flexibility
- Sustained Energy Levels
- Healthy Digestive System
- Soft Tissue, Muscle, Tendon & Ligament Function
The Missing Link Ultimate Hip & Joint targets the nutritional gap between what nature provides and what is available in commercial foods. Our proprietary, patented cold-processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious omega 3 fatty acids.
This unique synergistic blend of the highest quality ingredients combines:
- Glucosamine to support healthy joints and flexibility.
- Omega fatty acids to support intercellular health, for absorption of fat soluble vitamins, and to maintain energy levels.
- Dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition.
Your dog will love it and you'll love the result! Robert M. Collett D.V.M.
Refrigerate after opening
Feeding Instructions: Add the Missing Link to your dog's diet according to its weight. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two.
|1 teaspoon per 25 lbs of body weight|
|Weight of Animal||Amount / Teaspoons|
|25 lbs||1 teaspoon|
|50 lbs (avg. size)||2 teaspoons|
|75 lbs||3 teaspoons|
|100 lbs||4 teaspoons|
|"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only."|
|1 lb is approx. an 80 day supply for an average size dog.|
Ground flaxseed, glucosamine hydrochloride, freeze dried beef liver, cane molasses, rice bran, primary dried yeast, sunflower seed, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried carrot, ground beef bone, dried fish solubles, freeze dried oyster, ground barley grass, dried kelp, zinc methionine complex, lecithin, selenium yeast, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), niacin (vitamin B3), garlic, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid and vitamin B12 supplement.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 90 days of opening.
|Represents minimum levels per Tbsp (3 tsp) = 8 g unless otherwise stated:|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Crude Protein (min)||18%|
|Crude Fat (min)||28%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||15%|
|Linoleic Acid (an Omega 6)(min)||450 mg||5.6%|
|*Linolenic Acid (an Omega 3) (min)||1000 mg||12.5%|
|*Glucosamine (min)||400 mg||5.0%|
|*Glucosamine (max)||510 mg||6.4%|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles.|
I have been a successful pet store manager of a major chain for over 14 years. I carry the Missing Link line of products and have a good deal of experience with them. They are a good and useful supplement for most pets, providing nutrients that are missing from most pet foods. The glucosamine and essential fatty acids help to maintain and repair your pet from the inside out. If shedding or dry skin is an issue, this will probably alleviate it, at least to some degree. It is NOT, however, a replacement for exercise and quality food, nor will it correct a lifetime of nutritional deficiency! In my experience, most dogs love the taste, and the price is quite reasonable for a 60-day supply. Iherb is an excellent company to do business with: great selection and prices, and fast, reliable shipping. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.