The Missing Link, Ultimate Feline Formula for Cats, 6 oz (170 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.88|
- Powder Formula · Average 90 Day Supply
- The Original
- Patented · Veterinarian Formulated
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6
- A Food Supplement for All Breeds of Cats
- Commonsense Nutrition Validated by Modern Science
- Formerly Feline Formula
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Sustained Energy Levels
- Healthy Liver Function & Immune System
- Normal Weight
- Healthy Digestive System
- Soft Tissue, Muscle, Tendon & Ligament Function
The Missing Link Ultimate Feline Formula targets the nutritional gap between what nature provides and what is available in commercial foods. Our proprietary, patented cold-processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious omega 3 fatty acids.
This unique synergistic blend of the highest quality ingredients combines:
- Balanced Omega 3 and 6 to maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Omega fatty acids to support intercellular health, for absorption of fat soluble vitamins, and to maintain energy levels.
- Dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition.
Your cat will love it and you'll love the result! Robert M. Collett D.V.M.
Feeding Instructions: Add the Missing Link to your cat's diet according to its weight. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two.
|Weight of Animal||Amount / Teaspoons|
|Kittens up to 5 lbs.||1/4|
|10-12 lbs. (avg. size)||3/4|
|Over 12 lbs.||1|
|"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only."
6 oz. is approx. a 3-month supply for an average size cat.
Refrigerate after opening
Ground flaxseed, rice bran, primary dried yeast, cane molasses, freeze dried beef liver, sunflower seed, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried carrot, ground beef bone, dried fish solubles, freeze dried oyster, ground barley grass, dried kelp, zinc methionine complex, lecithin, niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), garlic, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid and vitamin B12 supplement.
No Preservatives · No Artificial Colorings or Flavors
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 90 days of opening.
Represents minimum levels per 3/4 tsp. (2.25 g)
unless otherwise stated:
|Crude Protein (min.)||20%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||28%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||15%|
|Linoleic Acid (an Omega 6) (min.)||100 mg|
|*Linolenic Acid* (an Omega 3) (min.)||250 mg|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles.|
Happy with the result
Posted by 5029029208962674226 on Jan 18, 2017
The cat with atopic Allergy . Gets this complex about a month with food, as a result, improvement of the skin, gone was the redness of the ears, muzzle, was itchy, the cat is no longer a comb to blood and strongly lick themselves, hair began to look healthier, there was a shiny, bald patch on neck and hind legs became overgrown. While pleased with this drug , will stay the course.
Excellent Feline Product
Posted by 4633886092286966982 on Dec 21, 2016
We have been using Missing Link for our three cats since they were 6 months of age. They are now approaching 10 years of age. All three cats have been healthy, and are at excellent weights, with shiny hair coats. They still play like they did when they were kittens. We mix their individual portions of Missing Link in a small amount of canned food each evening, and all three readily clean up their portion. We wouldn't be without this product!
Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Dec 21, 2016
My cat LOVES it, and I was very surprised and she gets rid of fur balls, very pleased.
Posted by 4767185781298522163 on Apr 25, 2016
I have an extremely fussy cat n she only eats what she likes. No luck with other supplements or treats but this works like a charm. Best of all, her fur became really Shinny and soft. Overall energy level seems to be better too. She really active during her play time now