The Missing Link, Ultimate Hip & Joint with Glucosamine for Dogs, 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
Priced together: $62.68 Priced separately: $64.68
- Powder Formula for Multiple Dogs
- The Original
- Patented · Veterinarian Formulated
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6 Plus Glucosamine
- A Food Supplement for All Breeds of Adult Dogs
- Commonsense Nutrition Validated by Modern Science
- Formerly Canine Plus Formula
- Sustained Energy Levels
- Supports Healthy Joints and Flexibility
- Healthy Digestive System
The Missing Link Ultimate Hip & Joint targets the nutritional gap between what nature provides and what is available in commercial foods. Our proprietary, patented cold-processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious omega 3 fatty acids.
This unique synergistic blend of the highest quality ingredients combine:
- Glucosamine for healthy joints.
- Omega fatty acids to support intercellular health, for absorption of fat soluble vitamins, and to maintain energy levels.
- Dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition.
Your dog will love it and you'll love the result! Robert M. Collett D.V.M.
Refrigerate after opening
Add the Missing Link to your dog's diet according to its weight. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two.
1 teaspoon per 25 lbs. of body weight
|Weight of Animal||Amount / Teaspoons|
|75 lbs. (Avg. Size)||3|
|"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only."
1 lb. is approx. a 2-month supply for an average size dog.
Ground flaxseed, glucosamine hydrochloride, freeze dried beef liver, cane molasses, rice bran, primary dried yeast, sunflower seed, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried carrot, ground beef bone, dried fish solubles, freeze dried oyster, ground barley grass, dried kelp, zinc methionine complex, lecithin, selenium yeast, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), niacin (vitamin B3), garlic, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid and vitamin B12 supplement.
No Fillers · No Preservatives · No Artificial Colorings or Flavors.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 90 days of opening.
Represents minimum levels per Tbsp. (3 tsp.) = 8 g unless otherwise stated:
|Crude Protein (min.)||18%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||28%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||15%|
|Linoleic Acid (an Omega 6) (min.)||450 mg (5.6%)|
|Linolenic Acid* (an Omega 3) (min.)||1000 mg (12.5%)|
|Glucosamine* (min)||400 mg (5.0%)|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles.|