The Missing Link, Ultimate Skin & Coat for Dogs, 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Powder Formula for Multiple Dogs
- The Original
- Patented · Veterinarian Formulated
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6
- A Food Supplement for All Breeds of Dogs
- Commonsense Nutrition Validated by Modern Science
- Formerly Canine Formula
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Sustained Energy Levels
- Healthy Digestive System
The Missing Link Ultimate Skin & Coat targets the nutritional gap between what nature provides and what is available in commercial foods. Our proprietary, patented cold-processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious omega 3 fatty acids.
This unique synergistic blend of the highest quality ingredients combine:
- Balanced Omega 3 and 6 to maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Omega fatty acids to support intercellular health, for absorption of fat soluble vitamins, and to maintain energy levels.
- Dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition.
Your dog will love it and you'll love the result! Robert M. Collett D.V.M.
Refrigerate after opening
Add the Missing Link to your dog's diet according to its weight. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two.
|Weight of Animal||Amount / Teaspoons|
|Up to 10 lbs.||1/2|
|41-80 lbs. (Avg. Size)||3|
|"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only."
1 lb. is approx. a 2-month supply for an average size dog.
Ground flaxseed, rice bran, primary dried yeast, cane molasses, sunflower seed, freeze dried beef liver, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried carrot, ground beef bone, dried fish solubles, ground barley grass, dried kelp, freeze dried oyster, zinc methionine complex, lecithin, selenium yeast, niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), garlic, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid and vitamin B12 supplement.
No Fillers · No Preservatives · No Artificial Colorings or Flavors.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 90 days of opening.
Represents minimum levels per Tbsp. (3 tsp.) = 8 g unless otherwise stated:
|Crude Protein (min.)||18%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||28%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||15%|
|Linoleic Acid (an Omega 6) (min.)||450 mg (5.6%)|
|*Linolenic Acid (an Omega 3) (min.)||1000 mg (12.5%)|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profile.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This stuff has truly helped our 2 year old Long Haired German Shepard. Smokey had a foul odor about him that would develop as early as 2-3 days after a bath. His coat was dull, and he would lose hair like crazy. He's now been using this product for just over three weeks, and what a difference. His coat is always shiny. He no longer has a foul odor between baths. And his loss of hair has dramatically decreased. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone.