The Missing Link, Ultimate Small Breed - Hip, Joint & Coat for Dogs, 8 oz (227 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Powder Formula
- Average 75 Day Supply
- The Original
- Veterinarian Formulated
- Balanced Omega 3&6 Plus Glucosamine
- A Food Supplement for All Breeds of Small Adult Dogs
- Commonsense Nutrition Validated By Modern Science
- Quality Guaranteed
- Healthy Immune System
- Sustained Energy Levels
- Healthy Joints and Flexibility
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Digestive System
- Soft Tissue, Muscle, Tendon & Ligament Function
The Missing Link Ultimate Small Breed Hip, Join & Coat targets the nutritional gap between what nature provides and what is available in commercial foods. Our proprietary, patented cold-processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious Omega 3 fatty acids.
This unique synergistic blend of the highest quality ingredients Combines:
- Glucosamine to support healthy joints and flexibility.
- Balanced Omega 3 and 6 to maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Omega fatty acids help the absorption of fat soluble vitamins which nutritionally support: intercellular health, energy levels, the immune system, and muscle, tendon & ligament function.
- Dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition.
Your dog will love it and you'll love the result!
Robert M. Collett D.V.M.
Refrigerate after opening.
Add the Missing Link to your dog's diet according to its weight. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two.
1 teaspoon per 25 lbs. of body weight
|Weight of Animal||Amount/Teaspoons|
|25 lbs (avg. size)||1|
|"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only."
8 oz is approx. a 75 day supply for dogs up to 25 lbs
Ground flaxseed, glucosamine hydrochloride, freeze dried beef liver, cane molasses, rice bran, primary dried yeast, sunflower seed, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried carrot, ground beef bone, dried fish solubles, freeze dried oyster, ground barley grass, dried kelp, zinc methionine complex, lecithin, selenium yeast, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), niacin (vitamin B3), garlic, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid and vitamin B12 supplement.
No preservatives • No artificial colorings or flavors
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 90 days of opening.
Represents minimum levels per tsp. = 3g unless otherwise stated:
|Crude Protein (min.)||18%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||28%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||15%|
|Linoleic Acid (an Omega 6) (min.)||168 mg||(5.6%)|
|*Linolenic Acid (an Omega 3) (min.)||375 mg||(12.5%)|
|*Glucosamine (min.)||150 mg||(5.0%)|
|*Glucosamine (max.)||200 mg||(6.6%)|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|