The Pure Guild, Hair Re-Growth Conditioner, 6.7 oz (200 ml) (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.96 lbs (0.44 kg)
- Product Code: TPG-71596
- UPC Code: 705105715964
- Package Quantity: 6.7 oz (200 ml)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.6 x 7.5 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Uncompromised Quality
- Guaranteed Purity
- Guarantor of Superlative Purity
Pure Guild Hair Growth Treatment sets the new benchmark for molecular purity in topical treatments:
- Pure Guild extracts pristine compounds mechanically, using no industrial solvents or damaging heat.
- Pure Guild incorporates only the active ingredients proven most effective in rigorous clinical trials.
This formulation utilizes ultra-high-purity Lupinus albus extract, subjected to rigorous clinical testing.
Pristine Mechanical Extraction
Active ingredients in Pure Guild Hair Re-Growth Conditioner maintain their molecular integrity and full spectrum of biological activities because no solvents are used and no heat is applied to extract them.
Pure Guild employs only gentle mechanical compression over time to render highly effective compounds from potent raw materials. Although costly, this process yields a superior molecule, while other organic brands use chemical solvents like hexane or ether, which adulterate the final product, and heat distillation, which diminishes therapeutic properties.
Super-premium Pure Guild cosmeceuticals contain no sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, or other detergents. They are strictly hypoallergenic and non-irritating. They are never tested on animals.
Pure Guild is the Standard of Purity by Which Other Products Are Measured.
Latest Biotechnical Science
Pure Guild Hair Conditioner incorporates only the active ingredients proven the most effective in clinical trials. Dramatically, one extract of the botanical Lupinus albus, native to the Mediterranean, is shown in scientific studies to control testosterone and to boost the density, activity, and blood supply of hair follicles:
- After 86 days of clinical treatment, Lupinus albus extract increases the density of hair by 12 percent, the number of follicles in anagen growth phase by 17 percent, and the ratio of active to dormant follicles by an astonishing 118 percent.
- The extract inhibits the enzyme 5-alpha reductase by 18 to 31 percent- more that the oral drug finasteride- and reduces formation of the dihydrostestorone that causes follicles to miniaturize and stop producing hair.
- Lupinus albus extract stimulates vascular endothelial growth factor by 17 to 30 percent and stimulates new vascular branching to deliver nutrients to growing hair.
After washing with Pure Guild's hair growth stimulating shampoo, massage thoroughly into hair and scalp and leave on for 5 minutes before rinsing. For best results follow with Pure Guild's hair growth leave-in treatment - Hair Re-Growth Serum.
Primary Ingredient: Lupinus albus extract
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe vera gel, lavender extract, algae extract, jasmine extract, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, stearyl alcohol, glycol stearate (vegetable origin), seaweed extract, spirullina extract, chamomile extract, almond oil, keratin oil, d-panthenol, retinyl palmitate, olive butter, phenoxyethanol, mango butter, ginseng extract, natural essential oils, tocopherol, potasium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid
No animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
Now this is an amazing conditioner IF my hair did not have a DHT problem. It leaves hair detangled soft and smelling a bit like nice medicine. BUT , if you are losing your hair, this will make it worse. It will help your hair fall out more. I add it only to the ends occasionally since I spend a good deal of money on it. Get something with jojoba and rosemary or something.
The packaging of this conditioner is quite lovely. I haven't used it long enough to notice how it's affecting my hair growth, but it sure smells great! Will update later on results.