The Pure Guild, Moisturizing Treatment, 1.7 oz (50 ml) (Discontinued Item)Write a Review
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: TPG-99246
- UPC Code: 705105992464
- Package Quantity: 1.7 oz (50 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 6.1 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Uncompromised Quality
- Guaranteed Purity
- Guarantor of Superlative Purity
- For Ultra-Dry Skin
Pure Guild Hair Growth Treatment sets the new benchmark for molecular purity in topical treatments:
- Pure Guild extracts pristine compounds mechanically, using no industrial solvents or damaging heat.
- Pure Guild incorporates only the active ingredients proven most effective in rigorous clinical trials.
This formualtion utilizes ultra-high-purity Pichia Anomala extract, subjected to rigorous clinical testing.
Pristine Mechanical Extraction
Active ingredients in Pure Guild Moisturizing Treatment maintain their molecular integrity and full spectrum of biological activities because no solvents are used and no heat is applied to extract them.
Pure Guild employs only gentle mechanical compression over time to render highly effective compounds from potent raw materials. Although costly, this process yields a superior molecule, while other organic brands use chemical solvents like hexane or ether, which adulterate the final product, and heat distillation, which diminishes therapeutic properties.
Super-premium Pure Guild cosmeceuticals contain no sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, or other detergents. They are strictly hypoallergenic and non-irritating. They are never tested on animals.
Pure Guild is the Standard of Purity by Which Other Products Are Measured.
Breaking Science for Ultra -Dry Skin
While common moisturizers dissipate quickly, highly advanced Pure Guild Moisturizing Treatment strengthens and rebuilds the barrier function of the stratum corneum to retain innate moisture and resist environmental assault. Pure Guild achieves such intense moisturization over such a long period of time because its active ingredient, Pichia anomala extract, stimulates lamellar-lipid transport, synthesis, and maturation within the epidermis.
- Pichia anomala recruits exogenous lipids into the keratinocytes, as demonstrated by a 33-percent increase in fatty-acid transport proteins.
- Inside cells, the extract stimulates lipid synthesis measured as a 25-percent increase in the expression of lamellar-body proteins.
- For optimum cutaneous integrity, the extract stimulates formation of lipid lamellae to seal the intercellular spaces of the cornified layer, as indicated by a 38-percent boost in key enzyme activity.
Reinforcing the barrier function at the cellular level means Pure Guild Extreme Moisturizing Treatment truly controls transdermal water loss to retain natural moisture, so skin always looks and feels young and healthy.
After washing with a high quality cleanser gently pat dry and apply a pea sized amount on the entire face avoiding the eye area twice per day. Morning application should be followed with a sunscreen.
Primary Ingredient: Pichia anomala extract
Inactive Ingredient: Deionized water, gum trangacanth, xanthan gum, glycerol (vegetable origin), prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, anthemis nobilis flower extract, vegetable oil, arachidyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, arachidylglucoside, cetyl ester, c20-c22 alkyl phosphate, phenoxyethanol.
No animal testing