The Tao of Tea, Organic Grand Qimen, Robust Black Tea, 4 oz (114 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- 100% Organic
- Pure Leaf Teas
- Brews 60 Cups
- Artisan Quality
- USDA Organic
- The Tao of Tea / Certified Organic by QAI
Made In Summer, Qimen Is Grown at a 100% Organic Tea Garden.
Anhui, China grand Qimen is grown in the Qimen tea county of Anhui 'Peaceful Emblem' province. Anhui is home to the world famous 'Huang Shan' or 'Yellow Mountains'. These serene mountains are artists for their great beauty. Anhui's complex physical topography includes the Huai River in the South. There are alternating areas of plains, hills, mountains, and lakes.
Considered to be the premier representative of black teas from China, Qimen has been widely used in the English Breakfast' blend, known for its hearty robustness and full body.
Qimen has a full bodied, fragrant, sweet flavor similar to red roses. The tea can be enjoyed by itself or paired with milk.
Brew one teaspoon of leaf in eight ounces of pure spring or filtered water at 185F for four minutes.
100% Organic black tea leaves.