The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Blue-Green, 500 mg, 150 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fourth Evolution
- 100% Organic Spirulina
- Pure Algae
- No Fillers
- Gluten Free
- Kelemer Certified Kosher
- The Ultimate Life
- Reverence for Health & Earth
· What · Why · When ·
You are holding the best quality, cleanest & highest potency certified organic Spirulina available anywhere, at any price. Period. Guaranteed.
- Spirulina is the ultimate superfood because it is the most potent natural source of complete protein, chlorophyll & beta-carotene, as well as an excellent source of B vitamins (including human active vitamin B-12)
- It is ideal for stabilizing blood sugar.
- Take 2-6 Blue-Greens between meals on an empty stomach to stabilize sugar highs & lows.
- Take 2-6 Blue-Greens with your regular meals as a supplement.
- No need to take with The Ultimate Meal or the Ultimate MealBar.
Contains no gluten, dairy, wheat, corn, yeast, soy, fillers, preservatives or animal products.
|Ingredient In Each Tablet|
|Organic Spirulina||500 mg|
|No Gimmicks...Just the Ultimate Ingredient|
I switched from NUtrex to this and can tell the difference. Spirulina is an excellent supplement for whole body health, especially for those of us who try but don't always succeeed in eating right :-)
I can tell when i take this product, it evens out my blood sugar and i don't get hungry as fast.
Posted by Reviewer1000109 on Aug 27, 2012
didn't do any thing for me
Ultimate Blue green algae
Posted by Reviewer2500571 on Jan 16, 2012
Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Aug 03, 2011
This is the best quality of spirulina. My toddler enjoys them and it contains no fillers.
Posted by Reviewer3314729 on Feb 07, 2011
Great for backpacking - humans and dogs!!
Posted by Reviewer3201586 on May 28, 2009
We always pack these on backpacking trips in the high country (in a lighter container, of course). They are like concentrated energy bursts. They keep you and your dogs at high energy levels between meals. Awesome!