TheraBreath, PerioTherapy Healthy Gums Toothpaste, 3.5 oz (100 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Maximum Strength Clinical Formula
- Periodontist Recommended
- with Zinc, Oxygen & Xylitol
- Good for Your Gums
- Safe for Diabetics
- The Concentrated PeriO2 and Zinc Formula
- Invigorating Natural Minty Taste
- Our Highest Level of CoQ10, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, and Xylitol
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- No Saccharin
- Pure Natural Ingredients
- Approved for Diabetics
- Certified Kosher
- Good Health Starts in the Mouth!
Dr. Harold Katz created PerioTherapy Toothpaste to effectively help promote healthy gum tissue and overall oral health with daily use and after following a specific therapeutic regimen. PerioTherapy Toothpaste is professionally formulated with patented Perio2, an effective, powerful oxygenating compound, which has been shown in scientific studies to attack the anaerobic bacteria responsible for many periodontal (gum) problems.
PerioTherapy Gel/Toothpaste is most effective when used as an essential part of Dr. Katz's complete PerioTherapy Oral Care System.
Contents: One 100 g tube PerioTherapy Toothpaste and Step by Step Guide.
Cover the bristles of a dry tooth brush with PerioTherapy Toothpaste and brush teeth, tongue, and palate for at least 2 minutes. Use with perio therapy oral rinse for best results.
For best results, Dr.Katz's PerioTherapy Toothpaste should be used as part of the complete Dr. Katz PerioTherapy System. Thousands of people have successfully used this system to help protect themselves between professional visits to their dentist or periodontist.
Sodium fluoride 0.24%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (aqua), hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, tetrapotassium pyrophosphate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, xylitol, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium chlorite (peri oz), mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, zinc gluconate (zinc rx), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium benzoate, ubiquinone.
Keep out of reach of children. If spilled on fabrics, wash out immediately. This product was sealed with protective packaging at the laboratory. If seal is missing, do not use.
If you have ongoing periodontal (gum) problem, please consult an oral care specialist.
Keep cap tightly closed after each use.