TheraBreath, PerioTherapy Gum Care, Gel·Toothpaste, Natural Minty Taste, 3.5 oz (100 g)
By TheraBreath4 Reviews
Expiration Date: Apr 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: THB-05011
- UPC Code: 697029050118
- Package Quantity: 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 2.9 x 8.2 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Good Health Starts in the Mouth! "I developed this advanced gel-toothpaste for my family and patients to use at home. I believe it is the best gel-toothpaste available today."
- Invigorating Natural Minty Taste
- Our Highest Level of CoQ10, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, and Xylitol
- No SLS
- No Saccharin
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Free Dr.Katz's "Oral Health Secrets" Booklet Inside
- Maximum Strength Clinical Formula
- For Superior Oral Hygiene
- KSA Kosher
- The Concentrated PeriO2 and Zinc Rx Formula
Contents: One 100 ml tube PerioTherapy Gel/Toothpaste, 2 sachets of TheraBreath Dental Floss, and Dr.Katz's "Oral Health Secrets" (booklet)
Dr. Katz's PerioTherapy Gel/Toothpaste has been clinically tested to effectively help promote healthy gum tissue and overall oral health with daily use and after following a specific therapeutic regimen. PerioTherapy Gel/Toothpaste is professionally formulate with patented PeriO2, and effective, powerful oxygenating compound, which has been shown in scientific studies to attack the anaerobic bacteria responsible for many periodontal (gum) problems.
For optimum results, Dr.Katz's PerioTherapy Gel/Toothpaste should be used as part of the complete Dr. Katz PerioTherapy System. Thousands of people have successfully used this system to help protect themselves between professional visits to their dentist or periodontist.
"A healthy mouth is the doorway to a healthy body!"
Unhealthy Bleeding Puffy Gums, strong odor · loose teeth
Healthy Light-Pink Gums, no stains at gum line
How the PerioTherapy Formula Helps-
- Concentrated PeriO2 provides healthy oxygen to damaged gum tissue and also attacks nasty anaerobic bacteria.
- ZincRx provides natural anti-microbial zinc ions to help fight problem bacteria.
- CoQ10 helps provide energy to damaged cells.
- Pyrophosphates help to prevent plaque and tartar from building up on tooth surfaces.
- Also with all-natural Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Oil.
PerioTherapy Gel/Toothpaste is most effective when used as an essential part of Dr. Katz's complete PerioTherapy Oral Care System.
Cover bristles of dry tooth brush and brush teeth, tongue, and palate for at least 2 minutes. Spit out excess. Rinse with PerioTherapy Oral Rinse for 60 seconds.
When used to attack gum problems and for Superior Oral Health, make sure to use PerioTherapy Oral Rinse with PerioTherapy Gel/Toothpaste and follow these steps:
- Thoroughly brush teeth and tongue with PerioTherapy Gel/Toothpaste for 2 minutes. Do not rinse with water!
- Pour PerioTherapy Rinse into measuring cup to 1/2 way point. Rinse thoroughly for 60 seconds and spit out.
- Use TheraBreath Floss to clean all areas between teeth.
- Take an additional 1/2 measuring cup and gargle for 60 seconds and then spit out.
If you have an ongoing periodontal (gum) problem, please consult an oral care specialist.
Please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner for medical advice.
Keep cap tightly closed after each use
Keep out of the reach of children. If spilled on fabrics, wash out immediately. Never Tested on Animals. Please recycle. This, product was sealed with protective packaging at the laboratory. If seal is missing, do not use.
Remember to recycle
Sorbitol, hydrated silica, water (aqua) aloe vera barbadensis gel, glycerin (from vegetable sources), PeriO2 (stabilized oxychlor compounds), tetra-potassium pyrophosphate, tetra sodium pyrophosphate, xylitol, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, carrageenan, sodium fluoride, zinc gluconate, CoQ10 (ubiquinone), essential oil of peppermint, natural flavor, sodium benzoate.
Our products are not tested on animals.
iHerb Customer Reviews
since having gum surgery before getting many crowns on my teeth, I have had difficulty keeping my gums healthy. This toothpaste, with the companion rinse, is great. My gums bleed much less. and I don't know why, but it seems to act as a whitener also. added bonus!