Thorne Research, Amino Complex, Berry Flavor, 8.1 oz (231 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.92|
- Dietary Supplement
Amino acid dietary supplement for participants in sports-related, fitness-related, and training-related activities.
- Amino Complex provides substrates to the Krebs Cycle for energy production
- Amino Complex promotes mitochondrial biogenesis
- Amino Complex promotes lean muscle mass and muscle strength
Amino acid supplementation has been shown to decrease fat synthesis, improve redox status, and promote energy production via activation of NRF-2 and PGC-1alpha. The comprehensive blend of essential amino acids in Amino Complex is high in branched-chain amino acids and has been validated through extensive clinical trials to promote lean muscle mass and muscle strength. The active ingredient formulation in Amino Complex has over 25 years of scientific and clinical research. Amino Complex is a delicious, berry-flavored, lightly-sweetened formula without artificial flavors or sweeteners that mixes easily in warm or cold liquids.
Mix 1 scoop with 6 oz of water one to two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Citric acid, flavors, stevia extract (leaf) (rebaudioside A 95%), silicon dioxide, vegetable juice (color).
Tamper-Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
|Serving Size: One Level Scoop (7.7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Each Level (7.7 g) Scoop Contains:||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Other Carbohydrate||0 g||*|
|L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Chloride)||650 mg||**|
|L-Histidine (as L-Histidine Chloride Monohydrate)||150 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.