Thorne Research, Animal Health, CurcuVet-SA150 for Dogs, 90 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Pure Ingredients, Trusted Results
- Hepatic, Musculoskeletal, & GI Support
- The Benchmark of Quality - NASC
Recommended for hepatic, musculoskeletal, and GI support.
For use in dogs only.
Dogs: 1 capsule per 75 lbs body weight daily
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Safety during nursing has not been proven. Potential drug interactions. Do not use in high doses with anticoagulant drugs or patients with stomach ulcers. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. May be GI irritant.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Active Ingredients per Capsule:|
|Curcumin Phytosome (Curcuma longa extract (root)/ Phosphatidylcholine complex) (CurcuVET)||150 mg|
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide.