Thorne Research, Animal Health, Small Animal Antioxidant, 120 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.99|
- Pure Ingredients, Trusted Results
- Antioxidant Support for Small Animals
- NASC - Quality Seal
For use in cats and dogs only.
Recommended as an antioxidant for small animals
Cats: 1 capsule daily
Dogs: 2 capsules per 25 lbs body weight daily
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, Alaska pollock (dried skins) (Theragra chalcogramma), silicon dioxide.
Safety during nursing has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Potential drug interactions. May be GI irritant. Do not use in high doses with anticoagulants drugs or in patients with stomach ulcers.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Active Ingredients per Capsule:|
|Curcumin Phytosome* (curcuma longa extract (root) / Phosphatidylcholine complex) (CurcuVET)||25 mg|
|Milk Thistle Extract (fruit) (silybum marianum)||25 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||25 mg|
|Grape Seed Extract||20 mg|
|Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone||20 mg|
|Glutathione (Reduced)||15 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||15 mg|
|d-Alpha Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) (12 IU)||10 mg|
|Quercetin Phytosome (Sophora japonica concentrate (leaf) / Phosphatidylcholine complex from Sunflower)||10 mg|
|Carrot Powder||5 mg|
|Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (from broccoli seed extract)||5 mg|
|*CurcuVET is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.|