Thorne Research, Arabinex, 3.5 oz (100 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.32|
- Larch Arabinogalactan
- Dietary Supplement
- Excellent Fiber Source with Immune-Enhancing Effects
- Powder Allows for Ease of Supplementation, Especially for Kids
- Increases Colonic Short-Chain Fatty Acids for Intestinal Health
- Supports the Body's Normal Immune Response
- Pre-Biotic Fiber Can Increase Beneficial Bacteria in Colon
Larch arabinogalactan, a polysaccharide powder derived from Larix occidentalis (Western larch), possesses important immune-enhancing properties and is an excellent source of fiber. It promotes colon health by increasing butyric acid concentrations and levels of beneficial intestinal flora. Butyric acid is a short-chain fatty acid produced in the colon by fermentation of fiber and provides the primary fuel for the cells of the colon. High levels of butyrate in the colon help provide a healthy colonic environment.
Its mild taste and excellent solubility in water or juice make Arabinex relatively easy to supplement for both children and adults.
Take 1 scoop in 8 ounce of water one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
This product contains no flavorings or sweeteners.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One Scoop|
|Servings Per Container: 21|
|Each (4.7 g) Scoop Contains:||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%*|
|Arabinogalactan (from Larch) (Larix spp.)||4.7 g||**|
* Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.