Thorne Research, Crucera-SGS, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.93|
- Dietary Supplement
- SGS - The Long Lasting Antioxidant
Advanced antioxidant support from broccoli seed extract
- Targeted chemoprotection
- Support of healthy gastrointestinal function
- Support for healthy vision and eyes
- Support for a healthy cardiovascular system
- Support for healthy joints
Crucera-SGS is an advanced antioxidant formula that harnesses the chemoprotective properties of sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) – a natural substance from the seeds and sprouts of select broccoli varietals – for effective up-regulation of the body's natural phase II detoxification enzymes. SGS is an indirect antioxidant that provides long-lasting cell protection from free radical damage for days after being consumed.
When Crucera-SGS is ingested and begins breaking down in the gut, it releases sulforaphane, thereby activating the body's natural detoxification and antioxidant enzymes and protecting cells from free radical damage. Sulforaphane was identified in 1992 by researchers at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and is thought to be the key factor behind the many health benefits attributed to cruciferous vegetables. The research has produced more than 500 journal publications over the past two decades.
Typical antioxidants, such as vitamin C, vitamin E, or beta carotene, work "directly" to neutralize free radicals and are usually only effective for approximately three hours after ingestion. As an "indirect" antioxidant, Crucera-SGS induces the activity of phase II detoxification enzymes, which then triggers broad-spectrum antioxidant activity that can last for several days – long after Crucera-SGS has been consumed.
Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, calcium laurate, magnesium laurate, silicon dioxide.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||% DV|
|Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (from Broccoli extract (seed) (Brassica oleracea italica))||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|