Thorne Research, DL-Phenylalanine, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
DL-Phenylalanine important neurotransmitter precursor
- important nutrient for healthy adrenal function
- supports the thyroid gland
- promotes a positive mental state and healthy stress management
- contains no preservatives, magnesium stearate, or other lubricants and diluents
Phenylalanine (DLPA) is a biologically essential amino acid that is a precursor to tyrosine and the catecholamine neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. DLPA is involved in protein synthesis and regulation. In addition to DLPA's role as a precursor to the catecholamines, it is present in several active brain compounds that have a multitude of functions. DLPA has the potential to increase endorphin and enkephalin (opioid compounds) levels in the central nervous system. Clinical studies demonstrate a mood-balancing effect after taking DLPA
Take 1 capsule two to three time daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in cool dry place.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||% DV|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|