Thorne Research, FloraMend Prime Probiotic, 30 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- Dairy-Free Product in an Acid-Resistant Capsule
Proprietary, stomach-acid resistant probiotic blend for gastrointestinal health
- Support for digestive and immune health
- Enhances balance of good bacteria in the gut
- Heat-stable human origin strains – no refrigeration needed
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, potato starch, silica.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Does not require refrigeration. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||%DV|
|Proprietary Blend||5 Billion Live Cells||†|
|Lactobacillus gasseri, 2.5 Billion Live Cells||*|
|Bifidobacterium longum, 1.25 Billion Live Cells||*|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum, 1.25 Billion Live Cells||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.
†At time of expiration.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a great product. I had been using an equivalent, top of the line Australian acidophilus which boasts 45 billion bacteria and a $45 per 30 capsules price, yet it did virtually nothing compared to the Thorne Research Floramend product. Floramend is the most effective acidophilus I have ever tried. And it contains nothing to trigger allergic responses, which is something I need to be careful of. There is a new craze for fermented probiotics at the moment, but I can't tolerate them. I can, however, tolerate Floramend just fine. I also like that the bacteria are tough enough to handle not being stored in the fridge. It always worries me when I take other acidophilus that needs refrigeration. What is going to happen when I actually swallow them? The human body temperature is 37C (98.6F), enough to kill most fragile acidophilus. But this one survives, which is what you want. I feel better after taking these - my stomach relaxes and I have a pleasant (ie, normal) taste in my mouth. Highly recommended. (I tried the Thorne Research Bacillus Coagulans but didn't handle that very well. Supplements are different for everyone and for every body, I guess).