Thorne Research, HMC Hesperidin, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $7.95|
- Dietary Supplement
- Well-Absorbed Antioxidant Flavonoid
- A Citrus Flavonoid that Supports Blood Vessel Health
- Blood Vessel Stabilizing Effects can Reduce the Incidence of Menopausal Hot Flashes
- Stabilizes Mast Cells that Store and Release Histamine
- A Water-Soluble Form of the Flavonoid Hesperidin
Hesperidin is a flavonoid derived from citrus fruits (lemons and oranges). Many experts believe flavonoids like hesperidin have a synergistic activity with vitamin C. Hesperidin may also increase the strength of veins and capillaries. In addition, hesperidin can reduce histamine release from mast cells by strengthening the cell membrane (mast cells are blood cells that contain granules of histamine and other substances).
While hesperidin itself is not very water soluble, hesperidin methyl chalcone (HMC) is highly water soluble, allowing for greater absorption of the molecule in the gastrointestinal tract. As with all flavonoids, HMC is an antioxidant. Hesperidin also supports eye health and has blood vessel-stabilizing effects.
Take 1 capsules two to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, silicon dioxide.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||% DV|
|Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone||250 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|