Thorne Research, Isatis, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
Isatis a Chinese botanical with broad-spectrum immune support
- time-tested botanical to promote and support immunity
- used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries
- made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability
Isatis tinctoria (also known as dyer's woad) is a member of the Brassica family. Documented traditional uses of Isatis in the Western tradition extend back to at least the first century AD, with the leaves and roots being used primarily. In traditional Chinese medicine the herb is used to clear heat and toxins from the blood.
Supplementation with root extracts of Isatis has been utilized in numerous health-related circumstances to promote and support immunity. Both human and in vitro studies from China have shown Isatis possesses broad-spectrum immuno-supportive activity. Isatis root is also known for its ability to stimulate the white blood cells to engulf foreign substances in the bloodstream and to support antibody production
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||% DV|
|Dyer's-Woad extract (root) (Isatis tinctoria)||350 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established|