Thorne Research, M.F. Bromelain, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
M.F. Bromelain a mixture of potent proteolytic enzymes from pineapple
- reduces bruising and swelling
- promotes healing after trauma or surgery
Bromelain is a general name given to a family of proteolytic enzymes derived from Ananas comosus, the pineapple plant.
Bromelain has been shown to promote healing and reduce temporary and minor swelling and bruising following trauma or surgical procedures – including dental surgery. Plastic surgeons have shown interest in bromelain because of its ability to increase the resorption rate of hematomas following surgery. Bromelain exerts some of its effects because of it potent proteolytic activity. One study of patients with bone fractures found bromelain decreased swelling.
Take 2 capsules one to three times daily or as recommeneded by your health-care proctitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, leucine, silicon dioxide.
Note: This product does not contain lactose. Bromelain is derived from the pineapple plant.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in cool dry place.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Two Capsules Contain:||% Daily Value|
|Bromelain (undiluted)||500 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews