Thorne Research, Magnesium Citramate, 90 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- Magnesium Deficiency is Common in the American Diet
- Magnesium Supplementation Benefits Energy Production, Cardiac Function, Carbohydrate Metabolism, and Pulmonary Function
- Citrate and Malate Celates Enhance Krebs Cycle Function and Energy Production
- Supports Optimal Muscle Function
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, calcium laurate, silicon dioxide.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||%DV|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate-Malate)||135 mg||34%|
|Daily Value (DV)|
to me, magnesium is the most underestimated nutrient there is. This vital mineral has implications in blood pressure, bone formation and a host of other processes. When I don't take magnesium I suffer from debilitating muscle cramps. One or two of these per day could make a major difference in your life. Hey--I've used supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't. Visit my page (alloriginal)for more helpful reviews.
It seems to help with inflammation better than any other form I've taken. Thorne Research makes the best quality, magnesium stearate-free products I have found!
Posted by 5480137776572677133 on Sep 23, 2016
Thorne are he best supplement they work
Good quality product
Posted by 5054559264440576644 on Sep 21, 2016
Fast shipping. Thx iHerb.
Posted by 4886468330569715038 on Sep 02, 2016
Prescribed by my Naturopath as high absorbing Magnesium. No digestive issues on high doses.
This product has great features
Posted by 5573247225037108882 on Aug 03, 2016
Use for sleeping. OK so far