This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Thorne Research, Magnesium Citramate, 90 Veggie Caps48 Reviews
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: THR-27202
- UPC Code: 693749272021
- Package Quantity: 90 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.3 x 2.3 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Dietary Supplement
- Magnesium Deficiency is Common in the American Diet
- Magnesium Supplementation Benefits Energy Production, Cardiac Function, Carbohydrate Metabolism, and Pulmonary Function
- Citrate and Malate Celates Enhance Krebs Cycle Function and Energy Production
- Supports Optimal Muscle Function
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, calcium laurate, silicon dioxide.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||%DV|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate-Malate)||135 mg||34%|
|Daily Value (DV)|
iHerb Customer Reviews
to me, magnesium is the most underestimated nutrient there is. This vital mineral has implications in blood pressure, bone formation and a host of other processes. When I don't take magnesium I suffer from debilitating muscle cramps. One or two of these per day could make a major difference in your life. Hey--I've used supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't. Visit my page (alloriginal)for more helpful reviews.
It seems to help with inflammation better than any other form I've taken. Thorne Research makes the best quality, magnesium stearate-free products I have found!