Thorne Research, Magnesium Citramate, 90 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.63|
- Dietary Supplement
- Magnesium Deficiency is Common in the American Diet
- Magnesium Supplementation Benefits Energy Production, Cardiac Function, Carbohydrate Metabolism, and Pulmonary Function
- Citrate and Malate Celates Enhance Krebs Cycle Function and Energy Production
- Supports Optimal Muscle Function
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, calcium laurate, silicon dioxide.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||%DV|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate-Malate)||135 mg||34%|
|Daily Value (DV)|
to me, magnesium is the most underestimated nutrient there is. This vital mineral has implications in blood pressure, bone formation and a host of other processes. When I don't take magnesium I suffer from debilitating muscle cramps. One or two of these per day could make a major difference in your life. Hey--I've used supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't. Visit my page (alloriginal)for more helpful reviews.
It seems to help with inflammation better than any other form I've taken. Thorne Research makes the best quality, magnesium stearate-free products I have found!
it really works for me- Ihave been using the Mag Citrate % years +) and Citramate (12months ) for a long time..
Posted by 5417644778080288497 on Dec 30, 2016
The Citrate and Citramate is not suitable for other members of my family- doesn't agree wih them. They actually get cramps , wonder if it is to do with their Blood type B+. I am an O+. Just making an observation.
Posted by 5128638746370375412 on Dec 06, 2016
feel more relaxed and recover better after my workout. love it.
Posted by 4624725508034590115 on Nov 30, 2016
This product came highly recommended to me by my functional doctor. Great product
Posted by DrJah24 on Nov 21, 2016
This is one of the cheapest Thorne products I have ever bought. It also works great. It doesn't make you poop your pants and you can really feel a difference when you take 2 - 4 of these a day. If you get RLS (restless legs) at night or just have a hard time getting to sleep at night, take 2-4 of these an hour or two before bed and it will really help you relax and get a good sleep. great product for sure! Magnesium is one of the best and most effective supplements you can take, plus most people are deficient in magnesium.