Categories Health Topics Colds, Flu & Viral Olive Leaf
Thorne Research, Olive Leaf Extract, 60 Veggie Caps
- Dietary Supplement
- A Potent Botanical with Natural Antioxidant Properties
- Possesses Potent Immune-Enhancing Effects
- Helps Maintain the Body's Normal Inflammatory Response
- Without Preservatives, Magnesium Stearate, or Other Lubricants and Diluents
- Made without Flowing Agents that can Inhibit Bioavailability
Olive leaf extract is derived from the leaves of the olive tree (Olea europaea) and contains compounds, specifically oleuropein, that have demonstrated potent antioxidant and immune-enhancing properties. In addition, extracts from olive leaf can help maintain the body's normal inflammatory response. Evidence suggests olive leaf extract may be effective for dilation of coronary blood vessels, thus supporting blood flow to the heart and helping to maintain already normal blood pressure and cardiac rhythm.
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, leucine, silicon dioxide.
Olea standardized to Oleuropein 18%
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||% DV|
|Olive extract (leaf) (Olea europaea)||500 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|