Thorne Research, Organics, Skin-Care Bar, Lavender & Papaya, 4.5 oz (127.5 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dermal Matrix System
- The Difference is in the Ingredients
- Light Exfoliant Rejuvenates Rough, Dry Skin
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic
- Certified by Natural Food Certifiers
- Pure Ingredients, Trusted Results
Mild exfoliating bar; leaves your skin refreshed and supple. For a relaxing bath, break a piece off and toss in the tub.
Wet face and body with warm water, wash, and rinse. Pat dry, apply Thorne Organics Lotion. For long-lasting use, allow bar to air dry.
Avoid contact with eye area.
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower buds*, bixa orellana (annatto) extract*, carica papaya (papaya) fruit oil*, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract*.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- No synthetic fillers or plasticizers (PVC or phthalates)
- No artificial fragrance, color, or residue
- No benzene, DEA, EDTA, lauryl sulfate, or silicone
- No animal testing
- No lard or tallow
- No endocrine disrupters
I was hesitant to buy it because it is so expensive but was glad I did, it is so natural and it lathers so well. A little goes a long way, it sure lasts. I can feel it cleansing me well and actually doing something good for my skin, especially my face felt great! It was worth the money. I know that with anything new, we get spectacle to pay the high price and then be disappointed that we did but with this product, I was actually happy that I bought it. it is great and I highly recommend it! The scent didn't last long, it is actually light, wish it was more stronger because I love nice smelly soaps but still it was good!