Thorne Research, Plantizyme, 90 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- A Plant-Based Enzyme Formula for Digestive Support
- Digestive Support for Vegetarians
- Promotes Nutrient Digestion and Absorption
- Benefits Individuals with Occasional Indigestion
- Provides Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, and Lactase from an Aspergillus Fungus Species
Situations such as illness, gall bladder removal, overuse of antacids, and normal aging can contribute to insufficient secretion of stomach acid, pancreatic enzymes, and bile, and can adversely affect digestive enzyme activity and lead to heartburn, gas, bloating, and other symptoms of gastrointestinal discomfort.
Maldigestion can lead to digestive problems and poor absorption of nutrients, resulting in vitamin deficiencies (particularly fat-soluble vitamins like vitamins A, D, E, and K). Food allergies can develop when inadequately digested proteins are absorbed through the gut. As large proteins are absorbed intact, the body might recognize them as foreign and create antibodies to them, resulting in an allergic response to the food. An individual who has frequent indigestion should make sure to have adequate enzyme support.
Maldigestion is an issue that can affect individuals of any dietary preference or persuasion. Although many enzyme formulas come from animal sources, there are alternative sources available with demonstrated benefits as digestive aids. For individuals wanting a vegetarian-source digestive enzyme formula, Thorne's Plantizyme provides amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase, and lactase from an Aspergillus fungus species.
Take 1-2 capsules with each meal or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, leucine, silicon dioxide.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: Two Capsules|
|Two Capsules Contains:||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|