Thorne Research, Q-Best 100, 60 Gelcaps
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dietary Supplement
- Exclusive Crystal-Free Coq10 for Superior Absorption
- Proprietary Formula with Demonstrably Better Absorption over Other Coq10 Forms, Including Dry Powder, Oil, Nanoparticle, and Liposomal Preparations
- Promotes Normal Cardiovascular Function, Enhances Blood Vessel Function, and is an Essential Nutrient for Cellular Energy Production
- No Chemical Additives or Titanium Dioxide
- Nearly Three Times Better Absorbed than Ubiquinol
Q-Best is a proprietary, crystal-free preparation of coenzyme Q10 (aka ubiquinone) that consistently has demonstrated superior absorption over other forms of CoQ10, including dry powder, oil-based softgels, lipsosomes, micelles, and nanoparticle preparations.
All supplemental CoQ10 originates in a crystal (dry powder) form. However, this crystal form alone is not well absorbed because the crystals do not fully dissolve in the intestines and the body cannot absorb lipid crystals. When crystals are dissolved in a lipid-based delivery system (ie, oil-based softgels, liposomes, micelles, and nanoparticles), absorption is improved. However, there is still partial crystallization found in these preparations.
Q-Best provides CoQ10 in a fully dissolved, crystal-free, lipid-based form, allowing greater absorption by the intestinal mucosa. This is accomplished by a proprietary, tri-lipid delivery system. One lipid keeps the CoQ10 crystals fully dissolved at 10°C above body temperature; the second lipid keeps the CoQ10 crystals fully dissolved below body temperature; and the third lipid acts as a carrier molecule to facilitate absorption.
Clinical trials demonstrate superior absorption over dried powder preparations. In addition, a plasma CoQ10 bioavailability study observed absorption of Q-Best to be vastly greater than other forms of CoQ10, including oils suspension, nanoparticle, and liposomal preparations. This is why we believe Q-Best is the best CoQ10 formula available today.
Coenzyme Q10 functions as an intracellular antioxidant. Due to its involvement in energy production within the cell, CoQ10 affects the function of all cells in the body, making it essential for the health of tissues and organs. CoQ10 particularly benefits the most metabolically active cells: heart, immune system, gingiva, and gastric mucosa. An adequate supply of intracellular CoQ10 is vital to the health of heart muscle. CoQ10 supports normal heart rhythm and can help maintain already normal blood pressure.
Take 1 gelcap one to two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Gelatin (bovine), purified water, glycerin (vegetable source), lycopene and turmeric (color) gelcap, conjugated linoleic acid, flaxseed oil, soy monoglycerides.
Contains ingredients derived from soy (soy monoglycerides).
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
|Serving Size: One Gelcap|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||5||*|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Coenzyme Q10||100 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.