Thorne Research, Quercenase, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $7.95|
- Dietary Supplement
- Now Containing Quercetin Phytosome (Quercetin Bound to Sunflower-Sourced Phosphatidylcholine)
- A Potent, Well-Absorbed Antioxidant Formula
- Provides Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, and Respiratory Support
Quercenase is a combination of quercetin phytosome and bromelain. Bromelain is a compound of proteolytic enzymes derived from the pineapple plant. Bromelain has protein-digesting and immune-enhancing properties. Bromelain also contains constituents that help maintain the body's normal inflammatory response, and may help the absorption of quercetin.
Quercetin stabilizes mast cells that store and release histamine. Quercetin appears to have many other beneficial effects on human health, including cardiovascular protection, as well as protection of the gastrointestinal tract. A number of quercetin's effects appear to be due to its antioxidant activity. Quercetin scavenges free radicals and inhibits oxidation of LDL cholesterol. By itself, and paired with vitamin C, quercetin can reduce the incidence of oxidative damage to skin and nerves caused by glutathione depletion.
The advantage of quercetin phytosome is its advanced phytosome technology. Phytosome complexes are created by a patented process that binds a botanical extract to phosphatidylcholine, a key component of cell membranes.
Take 1 capsule three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, leucine.
This product is not diluted with lactose.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Quercetin Phytosome (Sophora japonica concentrate (leaf) / Phosphatidylcholine complex from Sunflower)||250 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.
†Bromelain is derived from the pineapple plant (Ananas comosus).