Thorne Research, Siliphos, 90 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dietary Supplement
A highly bioavailable silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex
- Provides potent liver support
- Helps maintain normal glutathione levels
- Phytosome preparation provides higher liver concentrations of silybin
- Dual liver-protective benefits from milk thistle extract and phosphatidylcholine
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, leucine, silicon dioxide.
Contains ingredient derived from soy (phytosome).
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Silybin Phytosome (Silybum marianum extract (seed) / Phosphatidylcholine complex)||180 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Siliphos is the real deal! If you have liver problems get some now!
Best form of Silymarin
Posted by Reviewer1541775 on Jun 24, 2014
I have tried a number of brands of Silymarin due to CFS induced liver impairment. This is by far the most effective. Takes away liver pain and I am able to metabolize fats and alcohol more easily. This is supplement is a must for me.I cant function at all without it. It is more pricey than others but definitely worth it. Thorne produce very high grade products.
helps with detoxification
Posted by Reviewer1857312 on Oct 30, 2011
if your liver is overloaded with breaking down toxins, this may be helpful
Posted by Reviewer1859159 on Aug 22, 2011
Great product - Great Quality
Posted by Reviewer1128909 on Dec 22, 2010
Thorne Research really does a good job with the quality of their products and Siliphos is no exception.