Thorne Research, Super EPA Pro, 120 Gelcaps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
Highly-concentrated EPA for maintenance of healthy lipid levels
- Green technology – Supercritical Fluid Technology (CO2 extraction) for maximum EPA concentration
- 650 mg EPA/100 mg DHA per gelcap
- Incomparable purity and quality you expect from Thorne
- Capsule size is about 20% smaller than equivalent competitor products
- Free of heavy metals, PCBs, and dioxins
Studies demonstrate that the higher the concentration of EPA in a capsule, the more effective it is in maintaining healthy triglyceride levels. Quite simply, it's what is not in the capsule that is key. For example, a typical 1,000 mg fish oil capsule might have 300-500 mg of omega-3s and 500-700 mg of other saturated and unsaturated fats per capsule – fats that can interfere with the efficacy of the omega-3s.
Super EPA Pro is manufactured using Supercritical Fluid Technology, which utilizes low temperatures and standardized pressures. The result is a pure, highly-concentrated product containing 650 mg EPA and 100 mg DHA per softgel. The low temperatures used in the extraction process assure maintenance of molecular integrity. During the processing the product is manufactured under a nitrogen blanket to ensure the supercritical oil stays fresh throughout the process, preventing oxidation of the oils.
Super EPA Pro contains omega-3 oils from small, non-accumulating fish, harvested from pristine Peruvian waters. The fish oil is from a sustainable source, which is monitored closely by sonar buoys to determine how many fish are in a particular area in order to prevent depletion of the population. The result is the most sustainable source of wild fish in the marketplace.
Take 2 gelcaps two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Gelatin (bovine), purified water and glycerin (vegetable source) gelcap, vitamin E (mixed tocopherols).
Contains ingredients derived from fish (fish oil = anchovy).
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: Two Gelcaps|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%*|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid Ethyl Ester) (from Fish Oil†)||1,300 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid Ethyl Ester) (from Fish Oil†)||200 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
†This product uses Supercritical CO2 extracted and chromatographed fish oil derived solely from anchovies