Thorne Research, Supportive Care II, 300 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Nutritional Support for Oncology Patients
- Dietary Supplement
- Replenishes nutrients depleted by conventional cancer therapies
- Avoids nutrients that might be detrimental to oncology patients – copper, iron, boron, and manganese
- Provides higher amounts of certain nutrients to optimize immune support – vitamins A and D
- Use alone or in conjunction with Supportive Care
A daily multi vitamin-mineral supplement for oncology patients
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine,† Silicon Dioxide.†
†A hypoallergenic ingredient used to fill space.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not take this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: Ten Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Ten Capsules Contain:||% DV|
|Vitamin A (40,000 IU from Mixed Carotenes and 10,000 IU as Palmitate)||50,000 IU||1000%|
|Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3)||2,000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl)||1,200 IU||4000%|
|Thiamine (as Thiamine HCI)||40 mg||2666%|
|Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5' -Phosphate)||10 mg||588%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5' -Phosphate)||50 mg||2500%|
|Folate (500 mcg as Calcium Folinate and 500 mcg as 5-Methyl-tetrahydrofolate)||1,000 mcg||250%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||1,000 mcg||16,666%|
|Pantothenic acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||400 mg||4000%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate-Malate)||300 mg||30%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate-Malate)||500 mg||125%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (from yeast)||200 mcg||285%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Chelidamate Arginate)||200 mcg||166%|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Picolinate)||100 mcg||133%|
|Daily Value (DV)|
As a cancer patient, this supplement was suggested to me. You have to take ten capsules a day which seems hard but they have no taste and the capsule itself dissolves in your mouth quickly. I appreciate iHerb's price on these and their fair shipping charges.
My naturopathic doctor recommended these to me three years ago when I was diagnosed with recurrence breast cancer. I take them every day and feel that taking these along with eating a macrobiotic diet and traditional treatment has kept me alive. LOVE this product.