Thorne Research, Thorne Organics, Lavendria Spritz, Night Time Sleep Spray, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dermal Matrix System
- Gluten & Estrogenic Activity-Free
- Night Time Sleep Spray of Certified Organic Oils & Extracts
- The Difference is in the Ingredients
- Formulated for Those Sensitive to Synthetic Fragrances
Matrix of organic essential oils and extracts blended with the lightest hint of Lavender to relax your body's senses from a tired, stressful day.
Thorne Research purchases organic extracts, juices, and oils from renewable resources derived from the rain forest region to help support organic farming.
Lightly spray your pillow and room before bed. Safe on linens.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (fillet gel)*, water, glycerin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower buds*, ocimum basilicum (basil) leaf extract*, cardamomum seed oil*, thyme vulgaris (thyme) oil*, alcohol*, citric acid (vitamin C), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
94% USDA/NOP Certified Organic Ingredients
Manufactured in a Certified Organic Facility
Certified Organic Ingredients Make up 94% of this Product.
The remaining 6% is naturally derived.
All Ingredients comply to our "Free of Harsh Ingredients NO list"
Free of Harsh Ingredients - Contains NO:
- Animal By-products
- Artificial Fragrances
- Artificial Fillers
- Bisphenol A
- Hydrogenated Oils
- GMO's (ingredients from Genetically Modified Organisms)
- MEA, DEA, TEA (Mono-, Di- or Triethanolamines)
- Mineral Oil
- Silicones (cones)
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfate)
- Wheat or Wheat derivatives
This product has not been tested on animals and is Estrogenic Activity-Free