- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Natural Way to Ease Morning Sickness!
- Made with Brown Rice Syrup & Cane Juice
- Doctor Recommended
- Dietary Supplement
- Made in America
- All Natural
- Recommended by Healthcare Professionals
What are Preggie Pops & Drops?
Preggie Pops are naturally flavored and specially formulated lollipops and lozenges made for pregnant women. For generations, women have sought out certain natural therapies to ease morning sickness. As healthcare professionals, we have developed a solution: convenient, delicious, high quality and all natural lollipops and lozenges. Preggie Pops offer relief via a combination of essential oils, aromatherapy and our unique delivery system. In addition, our Preggie Pops alleviate dry mouth, provide quick calories and energy during labor, and are an overall soothing and comforting way to address the needs of pregnant women. Preggie Pops are also drug free and healthcare provider recommended.
Developed by healthcare professionals to provide relief from morning sickness.
Preggie Pop Drops are effective due to our special formulation of essential oils, aromatherapy and a unique delivery method.
Preggie Pop Drops are also a great addition to your labor bag to help with dry mouth and provide a nice energy boost.
For oral consumption only. Allow to dissolve in mouth. Do not chew.
Brown rice syrup, evaporated cane juice, citric acid, natural flavors (made with essential oils) & natural colors.
Natural green apple.
Manufactured in a facility that processed peanuts.
|Serving Size: 3 Pieces (10 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%*|
Essential Oils of Green Apple
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.