Tierra Mia Organics, Raw Goat Milk Skin Therapy, Body Soap Bar, Vanilla, 3.8 oz
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- No Sulfates!
- No Parabens
- No Chemical Preservatives!
- Gluten Free
- Oily skin
- Pure enjoyment
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
100 Unpasteurized Raw Goat Milk Soap
- Formulated with moisture rich organic oils
- Normalizes pH balance of the skin
- Naturally occurring capric & caprylic acids
- With raw honey to brighten skin
- Evens skin tone & tighten pores
This vanilla bar smells good enough to eat but, we don't recommend you do that.
Fresh raw goat milk, extra virgin olive oil, organic coconut oil, organic cocoa butter, organic rice bran oil, raw honey, raw beeswax, essential oil of vanilla.
Sweet, light, and very natural vanilla scent. Superb texture and lathers into a thin foam. I am in love with this soap! Let me tell you, this is the cream of the crop when it comes to goat milk soaps. If you accidentally get some in your mouth, you can literally taste the goats milk! Leaves my sensitive skin soft and moist. I only wished it lasted longer!
This soap has quickly become one of my top 3 favourite cosmetic products of all time. It has helped my acne prone face skin more then most other creams, gels or you name it. I highly recommend this soap for face and body. It gets used up quickly so I am ordering more next time.
Posted by Reviewer1282693 on May 25, 2016
This definitely does not do the job of cleaning the skin properly. Leaves a residue and is very expensive for the size you receive. The size advertised is 4.2 oz but the size that I actually received is 3.8 oz. Bad.
Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Feb 16, 2016
Posted by Reviewer2603367 on Jan 08, 2015
It is nourishing and clarifying at the same time. I use it for face and body because it leaves my skin smooth and clean without drying it out. It works very well as makeup remover because of the creamy foam but also helped to clarify my skin from the occasional spots. I had to get used to the vanilla scent because you still can smell the "goat" milk in it, but after a while I really loved it. A staple in my bathroom!
My sister liked
Posted by 5188436707162659072 on Aug 14, 2014
I brought this for my sister who has eczema. She liked the bar, especially the smell! Did not irritate her skin.