Tiger Balm, Arthritis Rub, Alcohol-Free, 4 fl oz (113 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Containing Camphor, Menthol, Cajuput Oil, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
- Effective Arthritis Pain Relieving Cream
- Easy to Use Pump
Tiger Balm products are used in over 100 countries for nearly 100 years for pain relief with formulation derived from ancient Chinese sources.
Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub, when applied topically provides temporary relief form joint pain associated with arthritis. It contains no alcohol, thus avoiding localized, dry skin condition when applied.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backaches, stiffness, muscle strains and sprains.
Relieves temporarily pains associated with:
- Muscle Strains and Sprains
- Fast Acting
- Easy to Apply
- Shake well before using.
- To release turn the pump counter clockwise.
- Pump until cream dispenses easily.
- Shake well before using.
- Apply generously to affected areas and massage gently until cream is absorbed into the skin. For adults and children 12 years and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children under 12 years consult a doctor before use.
Made in the USA with US and imported ingredients.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly or use heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- As part of its warming action, temporary redness may occur.
|Camphor 11%||Topical Analgesic|
|Cajuput oil, chondroitin sulfate, cinnamon oil, clove oil, deionized water, dementholized mint oil, diazolidinyl urea, glucosamine sulfate, methyl paraben, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, propyl paraben, propylene glycol.|
This is fabulous. I initially bought this for my husband who has arthritis in both thumbs, but used it on my knee. It is wonderful. I slept through the night without waking up in pain.
When the source of pain is near the surface, it may be effective. As I am trying to resume some work in the construction site, I will carry this everywhere.
Immediate relief for severe pain
Posted by 4752442533970082398 on Jul 12, 2016
The relief is temporary, but when I am writhing in agony at night trying to get comfortable, any respite is welcomed. I have suffered with chronic lower back pain for decades and this product sure does help me more than Biofreeze. I used to purchase Biofreeze from my Chiropractor umpteen years ago, but that stopped being effective so I am so happy to have found this. This is actually more effective than what the Pain Specialist did to me twice. Not sure what he did but I was put to sleep in the Operating Room twice and then when he mentioned frying my nerves I declined since nothing he had done had helped. The only down side is the smell, but that's typical of Tiger Balm. The pros are that it comes in a pump and when you have applied it, it does not stain clothes and is colorless.
Use @ Home.
Posted by 5218459518014252623 on Jun 24, 2016
This product has a very strong odor. It does work & works well. Yet it is overpowering. I work in a grocery store & I was sent home to shower. I only used one pump's worth in the palm of my hand. I cannot recommend it if you must work with or out in public.
Good for Sore Muscles
Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015
Gave me a nice warmth to my aching muscles and helped to relive pain. Iherb thanks for good service and Fast DHL Delivery!
Posted by 5648494286624642044 on Oct 15, 2014
very good will buy again