- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Tiger Balm, Arthritis Rub, Alcohol-Free, 4 fl oz (113 ml)
By Tiger Balm11 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: TGB-42204
- UPC Code: 039278422047
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz (113 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 2.9 x 5.6 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Containing Camphor, Menthol, Cajuput Oil, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
- Effective Arthritis Pain Relieving Cream
- Easy to Use Pump
Tiger Balm products are used in over 100 countries for nearly 100 years for pain relief with formulation derived from ancient Chinese sources.
Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub, when applied topically provides temporary relief form joint pain associated with arthritis. It contains no alcohol, thus avoiding localized, dry skin condition when applied.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backaches, stiffness, muscle strains and sprains.
Relieves temporarily pains associated with:
- Muscle Strains and Sprains
- Fast Acting
- Easy to Apply
- Shake well before using.
- To release turn the pump counter clockwise.
- Pump until cream dispenses easily.
- Shake well before using.
- Apply generously to affected areas and massage gently until cream is absorbed into the skin. For adults and children 12 years and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children under 12 years consult a doctor before use.
Made in the USA with US and imported ingredients.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly or use heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- As part of its warming action, temporary redness may occur.
|Camphor 11%||Topical Analgesic|
|Cajuput oil, chondroitin sulfate, cinnamon oil, clove oil, deionized water, dementholized mint oil, diazolidinyl urea, glucosamine sulfate, methyl paraben, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, propyl paraben, propylene glycol.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is fabulous. I initially bought this for my husband who has arthritis in both thumbs, but used it on my knee. It is wonderful. I slept through the night without waking up in pain.
When the source of pain is near the surface, it may be effective. As I am trying to resume some work in the construction site, I will carry this everywhere.